How to Automatically Park the Chrysler Pacifica
Are you wondering how to automatically park the Chrysler Pacifica? If you’ve decided to purchase a Wilde Chrysler Pacifica for your family, you will be happy with the safety features, fuel economy, and other impressive amenities such as the Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist that can help you park your Pacifica like a pro!
How to Automatically Park the Chrysler Pacifica:
- Make sure the car is in Drive and press the P button located in the center dash.
- As you drive to find a parking spot, Active Park Sense will help you search for a place to park. You can see this working through the screen on the driver’s dash next to the speedometer.
- Select OK to switch between Parallel and Perpendicular. The car will make an audible noise to let you know that a space has been found.
- Release your hands from the wheel.
- Put the Pacifica into reverse.
- Release your foot from the brakes.
- Allow the car to guide itself into the space until it tells you to stop the car.
- The car will guide you to put it into drive and move forward if need be.
- Enjoy your Automatically Parallel Parked Pacifica!
What Other Parking Features are Available?
Standard ParkSense® Rear Park Assist
The Chrysler Pacifica has sensors that can detect objects in your path. The Standard Parksense Rear Park Assist system will alert you with visual and audible cues to help prevent back-up collisions. The brakes may engage automatically during a reverse parking maneuver if a possible collision is detected.